HSI-Sugar Land Transcript Request Form

You generally need a transcript for three reasons:

#1: To apply to college: Most colleges require an official copy of your high school transcript when you apply.

#2: To graduate or transfer high schools: High schools will look at your transcript in order to make sure you have met all your graduation requirements or to determine which classes you should enroll in if you transferred schools.

#3: To apply for some jobs/scholarships: When applying for a job/a scholarship, you may be required to submit your high school transcript so the employer/the officer can look at your grades or see if you have taken certain courses applicable to the job/the scholarship.

ALL TRANSCRIPTS (official, unofficial, personal, and for scholarships) require a HSI-Sugar Land Transcript Request Form.

The form must be completed and submitted to the HSI-Sugar Land Registrar Office. PLAN AHEAD to allow 5 school days for the registrar to process and complete transcript requests.

Transcripts Sent Via Electronic Submission: Transcripts are sent electronically through the Texas Records Exchange (TREX) to most Texas public colleges/universities. Transcripts requested to be sent via TREX will be sent electronically within 14 school days.

Transcripts Sent Via US Postal Service: If a university does not utilize TREX or Naviance, THS will mail transcripts to private, out-of-state, and international colleges/universities. It is the student’s personal responsibility to provide the correct college/university address to mail a transcript.

Current HSI-Sugar Land Seniors: Seniors must request their official transcript to be sent to colleges and universities through SchooLinks.

For further information, please contact Gianina Mayorga | Student Recruitment Coordinator at gianina.mayorga@harmonytx.org.