[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-k6jtkdur’ admin_preview_bg=”]
How to Take TSI Testing at Lone Star College
- Complete an online application. To do so, click on the Apply Now button at Lone Star College Admissions.
- Sign into MyLoneStar once your student account is made. A welcome letter will be emailed to you with your LSC student ID number, which you may use as your username to sign into MyLoneStar. The welcome letter should be received within two business days of submitting your application. Your password can created by clicking the “Reset Password” link on the MyLoneStar login screen.
- Click on the Applicant button in MyLoneStar and complete the pre-assessment activity.
- Email your Lone Star College dual credit contact once the pre-assessment activity has been completed. Include in the email which TSI test(s) you need to take and your LSC ID number.
- Print out the assessment referral form that is emailed to your LSC student email. Your student email can be accessed by signing into MyLoneStar and clicking on Student Email.
- Take the printed assessment referral and a photo ID to either LSC-University Park or LSC-CyFair. TSI tests can be attempted without an appointment. It is recommended that you give yourself an hour and a half per test, and there is no time limit on the TSI tests. No new tests may be started within the last hour of operation. Testing center hours, contacts, and policies can be found at Lone Star Testing Centers. Have the testing center print out your scores.
- Return your scores to your high school counselor.